Sunday, September 11, 2011

Meal Plan ~ Week 31 & 32 2011


Well, after a LLOOONNNGGG hiatus I thought it was about time that make a come back. I have been Uber busy with full time work, two young boys and school. It's been crazy to say the least.
I apologize for the posts being non existent for so long and although I cannot promise that my posts will not be sporadic, I DO vow to give you some Meal Plans now and again and provide you with all the recipes.
Meals that totally shine will be given a review (or the ones that bomb, to warn you). If I do not have a recipe, review or photo of a meal that interests you, drop me a line and I'll be sure to help you out. 

So, without further a do here are this week and next week's Meal Plans ~ I do hope you enjoy! 

Week 31

Monday - Amazing Veggie Burgers served with Corn on the Cob
Wednesday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (No Recipe)
Saturday - Korean Pork with Asian Slaw, served with Rice
Sunday - Mushroom Smothered Salisbury Steak, served with Mashed Potatoes and Green  Beans

Week 32

Monday -Slow Cooker Chicken Curry served with Rice
Tuesday- Perogies and Farmer's Sausage (No Recipe)
Thursday - Spanish Rice (No Recipe)
Saturday - Backyard BBQ ~ Burgers (No Recipe), Quinoa Salad
Sunday - Left overs (Maybe)
Snack - Raisin Bran Applesauce Muffins

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOO glad you see you are posting more delicious recipes! I have your blog bookmarked and I regularly use recipes from you. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails